Hiroshi Inagaki (稲垣浩 Inagaki Hiroshi, Tokyo, December 30, 1905 - May 21, 1980) was a Japanese director, screenwriter and actor.
Inagaki's career began as a child actor on stage, moving into silent film in 1914. He became an assistant director in 1927 and made his directorial debut the following year with Peace on Earth (天下太平記 Tenka taiheiki, 1928). Known for his masterful work in the jidaigeki genre, Inagaki became one of Japan's most prolific directors.
- [1944-12-28] Noroshi wa Shanghai ni agaru
-  Sengoku burai
- [1958-04-22] The Rickshaw Man
-  Chūshingura: Hana no Maki, Yuki no Maki (忠臣蔵 花の巻 雪の巻)
- Hiroshi Inagaki at the Internet Movie Database
- 稲垣浩 at the Japanese Movie Database
- 稲垣浩 at www.allcinema.net
- 稲垣浩 at Kinema Jumpo