Tamaki Katori (香取環 Katori Tamaki, born Tokiko Hisaki - 久木登紀子 - in Kumamoto on October 21, 1939) is a Japanese actress. She was the star of the first Pink film, Satoru Kobayashi's Flesh Market (1962), making her Japan's first sex film star. She went on to appear in hundreds of such productions throughout the 1960s, earning the nickname "Pink Princess".
-  Flesh Market
- [1962-06-13] Okinawa Hanging Phantom Ghost Story ... Reiko
- [1964-12-31] Ecstasy Of Wickedness
- [1966-06] Vicious Doctor
-  Bed Dance
-  Temptation of the Flesh
- Tamaki Katori at the Internet Movie Database
- 香取環 at the Japanese Movie Database
- 香取環( 出演 ) at Kinema Junpo
- 60年代･独立プロ伝説 西原儀一と香取環 前編 A retrospective program of Katori's films with director Giichi Nishihara
- 60年代･独立プロ伝説 西原儀一と香取環 後編 More on the above retrospective
- YIDFF News A retrospective program of Katori's films with director Toshio Okuwaki at the 2003 Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival.
- ↑ "香取環( 出演 )" (in Japanese). Kinema Junpo. Retrieved 2010-09-20.
- ↑ Sharp, Jasper (2008). Behind the Pink Curtain: The Complete History of Japanese Sex Cinema. Guildford: FAB Press. p. 47. ISBN 978-1-903254-54-7.
- ↑ Connell, Ryann (March 2, 2006). "Japan's former Pink Princess trades raunchy scenes for rural canteen" (in English). Mainichi Shimbun. Archived at archive.org on 2006-03-12, from the original. Now censored from online viewing.