|Tokyo Soda Water|
|Directed by||Toshiaki Iizuka|
|Produced by|| Takeo Hinata|
|Written by|| Kimitaka Takai|
|Editing by||Toshiaki Iizuka|
|Released||March 15, 2008|
Tokyo Soda Water (東京ソーダ水 Tokyo Soda Sui) is a 2008 Japanese documentary by Toshiaki Iizuka.
Filmed in the fall of 2006, Tokyo Soda Water is a 1-month snapshot of the lives of 8 women living in Tokyo.
- An entertainer and president of a talent agency she just founded.
- A woman who quit her office job to pursue her passion for music.
- A married woman working as a nurse who has just bought an apartment in central Tokyo.
- A university student enthralled by the male-dominated tradition of Kyogen.
- A pole-dancer who has found what she wants to do for the first time in her life.
- A model who made her cinematic debut as leading actress.
- A woman who decided to quit her job to live more freely.
- A woman who quit her job in a major company to devote herself to volunteer work.